Quality Haven set to Excite and Inspire
From the moment you step foot onto this property you will recognise the majestic proportions of this grand, wonderfully light-filled, 5 bedroom residence providing a superior standard of living for the discerning modern family. Certain to attract looks of admiration, this captivating home exhibits an undoubted family appeal extending beyond to what the rest of this grand three acre property has to offer.
Custom built and expertly constructed, the residence is impressive in stature and timeless in design, sitting splendidly amongst an exquisite landscaped garden of mature specimen trees, manicured hedging and sweeping lawns.
Flawlessly presented, the main residence offers:
• Four bedrooms, including a sumptuous main bedroom suite, study or fifth bedroom, formal and family living areas, stylish modern kitchen, second family bathroom, powder room and a well-appointed utilities room.
• Relax by the open fire in the formal sitting room oozing country character with the exposed brickwork and decorative plasterwork.
• Cater for family and friends in the well equipped kitchen featuring Caesar stone work surfaces, quality electric appliances, breakfast bar and ample storage.
• For privacy retreat to the main bedroom suite, a restful room with a walk-in robe and beautifully styled ensuite.
• Generous storage throughout the home includes built-in robes in the three secondary bedrooms, cabinetry and a wall dedicated to linen in the utilities room.
• The ultimate in year round comfort is provided by a three phase climate system.
• Extensive patterned concreting, incorporating the substantial driveway, patio and a large fire pit, envelops the residence creating multiple outdoor living and entertaining spaces.
• For the warmer weather, a glistening solar heated swimming pool surrounded by travertine stone paving is a welcome inclusion.
Additional infrastructure highlights:
• 20m x 15m x 5m (clearance) shed with auto roller door entry and a 14m x 9m mezzanine level which includes a lifting crane.
• The mezzanine has a quality fit out, is fully insulated and accommodates two bedrooms, spacious open living area, bathroom facilities, patio and split system air conditioning.
Further key features of the property:
• 15kw solar system with a 15kw single inverter and three phase power to the house and shed.
• 14m x 6m stable complex with concrete flooring
• Professionally constructed all weather oversized arena
• Four day paddocks with loose boxes
• Aviaries, greenhouse, chicken house and an orchard of varied fruit trees including citrus, stone, apple and blueberry.
• 100,000 litres of water tank catchment plus connection to town water
This truly is an impressive property offering a coveted lifestyle with a superior level of comfort and privacy, only fully appreciated by a private viewing.
To arrange an inspection or for additional information contact the marketing agent John Patterson from Alex Scott and Staff Real Estate on 5623 4744 or 0413 565 408.